Saturday, March 6, 2010

Time is flying!

Here I sit and my baby girl will be a year old in just a short month and a half. WOW a whole year. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. She is the joy of my life and I don't know where I would be without her. She has 2 teeth now and says "kit kit" for kitty, "bahl" for ball and has come up with the most ridiculous laugh I have ever heard. She can also say "buh" for bye. I am pretty sure she said fish at the doctor's office the other day. Even the pediatrician heard it. We have been to the pediatrician so many times in the last month its ridiculous. I hope we don't have to go again for a while. Hayley first had RSV. Last week she and I had the flu. We also found a lump on her abdomen above her belly button.
We all know how I was diagnosed with lymphoma...a lump. We had an ultrasound performed and it appears to be a mass just under the skin. It's not attached to anything vital so that is good. We have elected to wait until after her 1 year old check up to decide if we want to go ahead with the surgical consult. We most likely will have it removed, but it won't be until May or June. If it starts growing, you can bet we will be at the Doctor ASAP!
She is eating solids like a champ and there isn't much she doesn't like. I have reduced her nursings to 2 times a day and plan on being completely done by her 1st birthday.
She crawls around like crazy and it's hard to keep up sometimes. She is just starting to pull herself up on things and I am sure we will be cruising around in no time, if not just straight up walking. She seems to forget that she needs to hang onto the table and comes tumbling down, but at least she only cries now when it really hurts. She would cry so easy when she first started doing that.
I can't wait for the weather to get nicer so we can go to the zoo and other outdoor activities. She will be taking swim lessons soon and that should be a real blast!
I am seriously going to try and keep this updated more often since I am not working again.

No comments: