Friday, February 27, 2009

28 Weeks

Here we are, the third and final trimester! It's hard to believe that she will be here in 12 weeks or less! I am still pounding away at school and take my final March 13th. Once that is done, I will be able to concentrate on all things baby!

Before we went on our Mexico vacation, we had a 3D ultrasound taken of our precious girl and here are my favorite pictures:



Also, I never ever thought I would see the day when my tummy was bigger than my dad's! He stayed with us this past week and I just had to get a good picture for my 28 Week belly picture!



In other news, my brother surprised me and is flying in on March 10th to stay with us for a week. I couldn't be happier about this because him and I get very little alone time together and I can't wait to share this experience with him and let him see how she is moving and what it looks and feels like. He will also be able to attend a doctor's appointment with me and see her in action on an ultrasound! It couldn't have worked out more perfectly!

To date, I have gained 27lbs. Yes, I am 3 lbs. away from 130 and I am really happy that I have an excuse because I really don't like all this extra weight otherwise. I think we should all take bets on how long it will take me to get back down to size!

Love you!
Holly, Matt and Smithers

1 comment:

Silly Monkey said...

Lol @ the photo with your dad. How does it feel to have life inside of you? Gotta be a cool feeling.... yet a bit weird at the same time.