Friday, February 20, 2009

27 Weeks and sunburned!



Matt and I just got back from Puerto Vallarta and we had an AMAZING time! I wore my bikini the entire time, and yes these are the same bikini's that I work in June on my honeymoon! I received a few comments and a couple of snickers, but there was actually a few people who were expecting as well. I was by far, the largest tummy out there as far as the pregnancy goes. I am in my final week of the second trimester and next week begins the third and final trimester! I can't believe we are already almost done!

Here is my 27 Week belly picture:

2 comments:

gingergirl53 said...

oh, thats soo cute and so great! what a cute (and stylish) mommy you are!! ;)

KaySea said...

You look awesome. Just 12 more weeks. Hope they go by slow but fast at the same time.