Wednesday, December 24, 2008

In case you didn't know....

It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! We caved in at the 16 week ultrasound and we just had to know! I am very excited. I kinda knew deep down inside it was a girl, but you never know what God has in store for you. Poor Matt! If she is anything like me, he is in a ton of T-R-O-U-B-L-E!

As of right now, we are undecided on names for our little one, and have a new name about every 3 days so, we will have to meet her before she gets a name.

I am now 19 weeks along and she is moving around like she is taking tae-bo lessons! Sometimes you can see my skin twitch like I am having a muscle spasm and it's her. You really can't feel it from the outside and it seems like when I want to feel it from the outside, she stops! She is playing hard to get already! I have gained about 10lbs. to date and I can feel every inch of it! I am starting to get my pregnancy bump and have officially bought my first maternity shirts. The pants are still too big, so those will have to wait. Maybe my dear husband will let me go to a boutique and buy some 'spensive pants that might actually fit. *fingers crossed*

Today is Christmas Eve and I can't even begin to imagine what next Christmas will be like. I am going to have a 7 month old daughter to teach the joys of Christmas Traditions and share in the wonder and amazement that is Christmas and the birthday of Jesus! I love that Santa will be believed in again! It's going to be great!

To everyone, Merry Christmas and I hope you get all you wish for!

Love and Hugs,

Holly, Matt & Smithers

No comments: